Covid-19 Procedures, Lux Cinema Banff
The health and safety of both our staff and customers is very important to us, and so we would like to outline our procedures for you, so that you feel confident that you will be safe when coming to Lux Cinema.
What do you need to do?
• If you have a fever, a runny nose, a cough, shortness of breath, do not enter the building, please return home, and return to us when you are feeling better.
• If you have been out of the country within the last 14 days, or have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, unfortunately you may not enter the building.
• Customers must wear a face mask unless they are seated in their assigned seat. It must be worn at all other times, both before and after the movie.
• Use contactless payment options e.g. Credit/ Debit card, avoid cash payments where possible.
• Please do not arrive any more than 30 minutes before your movies start time.
• Book online if possible (please remember that your entire group will need to book in the same transaction, the website will not allow you to sit together if you book separately due to distancing regulations)
• Follow the cinemas social distancing regulations, one way systems. These are clearly marked on the walls and the floor where it is expected.
• Please respect our staff by not getting closer than 2m if they are not behind a barrier, and if they are behind a barrier, please stay behind the barrier.
What are we doing?
• We have spread out the start times of each movie to avoid unnecessary congestion.
• We have switched to assigned seating, and placed rules in the booking system so that no household is seated within 2 metres of another household.
• Online Booking is available with no booking fee.
• We have implemented guidance for social distancing in the box office and concessions line up and in the washrooms.
• We have separate points for entry and exit of both the cinema building and theatres to avoid people crossing paths.
• We will be screening customers upon entry, if any customer is deemed unfit to enter, they will be refused entry
• We will have hand sanitising stations upon entry, and at various points throughout the cinema.
• Our staff will be shielded by plexi glass, and will be wearing masks and gloves (when handling food). Where the staff can not be behind plexi glass, they will be wearing a mask / facial shield, and will keep an appropriate distance of 2m where possible.
• Enhanced cleaning regime. High touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly, regular cleaning of bathrooms, cinemas will be thoroughly cleaned & sanitised after use, including the arm rests, seats, booster seats etc.
• We have separated our concessions process into an order line and a separate pick up line, and heavily encourage customers to only send one member per household where possible.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us on 403-762-8612.